15 December 2005

GStupid bastard firefox options screen!
Philhaha!
GPrivacy Tab -> View Cookies
Accidently press "Remove All Cookies"
Where's the cancel button?
Oh there isn't one
Close
Use "Cancel" on options as a whole
Should have my cookies back no?
No
Fuckers!!!!!
Now I have to log back into every site in the whole world ever!
Philoh. my deepest condolences for your loss.
i know it's a painful time.
GI ended up looking at slashdot without the +5 filter
I thought my eyes would bleed
Philhaha!
that really sucks
Gusamajility :)
Phili can't imagine losing all my cookies
i think i'd go insane

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are kidding. This is such a waste of time to even read. I don't intend to be hostile, but I personally cannot believe you took the time to type this out and talk to someone about it.

Signed,
G.A.L.

aka Get A Life